One of our partners, a service provider for insurance brokers, helps the brokers to have an overview of their customers (CRM), their insurance and enables them to secure further insurance as needed.
We are looking for a colleague who would implement features in its product, help migrate it to a monolythic code base to a Monorepo based architecture, and ensure that it is kept up to date in terms of the technology stack.
Being highly mindful of quality and open to continuous learning and constructive debates, we ensure high performance using:
- Angular 13+, Typescript, SCSS, HTML
- Azure DevOps
- NX Workspace
- Jest / Cypress / Storybook
The platform involves various processes: reporting on existing customers, B2C communication, integration with 3rd party apps.
Our goal is to deliver a high-quality digital platform for the Insurance partner, in a CI/CD environment, therefore we are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer, to join our team and have these responsibilities:
- You develop complex and challenging business applications. You do this with the latest tools and technologies.
- Based on the functional analysis you do hands-on design and software development. You ensure good integration with external applications.
- You are a member of a passionate agile team that consists of functional analysts, developers, and an agile project leader (Scrum Master).
- You actively share your knowledge and ensure continuous improvement.
What you bring to the team:
- 3+ years of experience in analysis, design, implementation and delivery of applications in the Angular Ecosystem
- You have sound experience in Angular.
- Experience in Vue is a plus
- You are familiar with OO and SOLID design patterns.
- Basic Knowledge Docker is helpful.
- Experience with Tailwind CSS / Angular Material is helpful
- Experience with NX Workspace is helpful
- Application lifecycle management, continuous integration, and the necessary tools for this (such as Azure DevOps, Docker, etc.) are familiar territories for you.
Once onboard we offer various programs and benefits:
- The flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills training, according to the internal policies)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Crum/Kanban)
- Long term career development programs
- Private medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Gym Subscription Offers - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Paid medical leave (according to internal policies)
- Support for special events in your life
- Online Team events during pandemics
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.