One of our partners, a service provider for insurance brokers, helps the brokers to have an overview of their customers (CRM), and their insurance and enables them to secure further insurance as needed.
We are looking for a colleague who would continue to implement features in its product, help migrate it to a micro-services-oriented architecture, and ensure that it is kept up to date in terms of the technology stack.
Being highly mindful of quality and open to continuous learning and constructive debates, we ensure high performance using:
- .NET Core
- Azure DevOps
What you will do:
The platform involves various processes: reporting on existing customers, B2C communication, integration with 3rd party apps.
Our goal is to deliver a high-quality digital platform for the Insurance partner, in a CI/CD environment, therefore we are looking for an experienced Backend Developer, to join our team and have these responsibilities:
- You develop complex and challenging business applications. You do this with the latest tools and technologies.
- Based on the functional analysis you do hands-on design and software development. You ensure good integration with external applications.
- You are a member of a passionate agile team that consists of functional analysts, developers and an agile project leader (Scrum Master). You actively share your knowledge and ensure continuous improvement.
- The applications you build are of good quality and generate extra business value for our customers.
- You write qualitative, easily readable code (so that documentation is not necessary) and do refactoring where necessary. You guarantee quality through unit tests and continuous learning.
What you bring to the team:
- At least 5 years of experience in analysis, design, implementation and delivery of applications in the Microsoft Stack.
- You are familiar with OO and SOLID design patterns.
- You have experience in application integration and excellent knowledge of relational databases, standardization and SQL.
- The latest .NET Core/5 and the Microsoft Technology Stack (with features such as WebAPI, Microservices, etc.) have no secrets for you.
- Knowledge in containers, Docker, Kubernetes and AWS cloud.
- Application lifecycle management, continuous integration and the necessary tools for this (such as Azure DevOps, Docker, etc.) are familiar territories for you.
Once onboard we offer various programs and benefits:
- The flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills training, according to the internal policies)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Crum/Kanban)
- Long term career development programs
- Private medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Gym Subscription Offers - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Paid medical leave (according to internal policies)
- Support for special events from your life
- Online Team events during pandemics
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.