Fullstack Python Developer
Our mission is to help people integrate technology into everyday life and to enable innovation through technology.
We believe working in close cooperation with our clients and employees is the key to success; this means we offer people the best working environment in order to achieve the best results. We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business, but also for their own personal development.
What you'll be working on:
You'll work on a key project within the entire Cegeka organization, a multi-cloud platform that gives customers a single, user-friendly entry point to services and products in the public cloud (Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud) and the Cegeka datacenters. With this project, they can monitor and manage all the (public and private) cloud services and products they subscribe to, and easily provision new ones.
- Design and develop new features for the web applications and smaller stand-alone scripts to support the processes and automation of the internal organization in an existing team of developers
- Maintain and improve the functionality of our existing software products
- Play an important role in the technical analysis of the software that will be developed
- Affinity with system management technologies like webservers and auto deployment tools
- Follow the team’s coding standards and best practices
- Helping the junior profiles in the team and being involved in code reviews and releases.
What you bring to the team:
- A minimum of 2 years of development experience using Python
- Knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL)
- Thorough knowledge of REST API
- Knowledge of JSON and XML data formats
- Experience with projects that address OO, design patterns, REST API, MVC, and concepts like CQRS, Event-Driven Design, Event Sourcing, Websockets
- Ability to understand complex architectures taking non-functional requirements into account like security, performance, scalability
Once onboard we offer various programs and benefits:
- The flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills training, according to the internal policies)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Crum/Kanban)
- Long term career development programs
- Private medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Gym Subscription Offers - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Paid medical leave (according to internal policies)
- Support for special events in your life
- Online Team events during pandemics
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.