Full-Stack .NET Developer
Our mission is to help people integrate technology into everyday life and to enable innovation through technology.
We offer software development and infrastructure solutions, with advanced competences in Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. All our offices (in Western Europe or nearshore, in CEE) are located within the boundaries of the European Union.
We believe working in close cooperation with our clients and employees is the key to success; this means we offer people the best working environment in order to achieve the best results. We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business, but for their own personal development.
What you will be working on
Our customer is a company located in Germany responsible for a Digital platform for municipal loans which optimizes processes for municipal lending and subsidies.
You will help this partner by enhancing the existing platform with new features. You will strive for technical excellence and overcome all the challenges of complex, distributed systems implementing state-of-the-art techniques: CD/CI, automated testing, monitoring, and alerting.
Being highly mindful of quality and open to continuous learning and constructive debates, your team will ensure high performance using a wide technology stack:
- .NET Core
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Azure Gateways, DevOps
What you bring to the team:
- At least 5 years of experience in analysis, design, implementation and delivery of applications in the Microsoft Stack.
- You are familiar with OO and SOLID design patterns.
- You have experience in application integration and excellent knowledge of relational databases, standardization and SQL.
- The latest .NET Core/5 and the Microsoft Technology Stack (with features such as WebAPI, Microservices, etc.) have no secrets for you.
- Knowledge in containers, Docker, Kubernetes and AWS cloud.
- Application lifecycle management, continuous integration and the necessary tools for this (such as Azure DevOps, Docker, etc.) are familiar territories for you.
Once onboard we offer various programs and benefits:
- The flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills training, according to the internal policies)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Crum/Kanban)
- Long term career development programs
- Private medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Gym Subscription Offers - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Paid medical leave (according to internal policies)
- Support for special events in your life
- Online Team events during pandemics
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.