Adwis.pro is a technology R&D centre responsible for delivering technical solutions to a developer-focused Application Security company. We develop an API & Application DAST automation platform. Our solutions enhance DevOps & CI/CD by removing human bottlenecks with no false positives and business logic attacks.
About the project:
Bright Security - SaaS product that helps developers find vulnerabilities (security breaches) in their apps using AI.
We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to join our growing
Team in Moldova.
We are looking for you if you have:
• At least 4 years of experience in QA
• Strong knowledge of test strategy and test plan creation, testing estimation, QA acceptance criteria definition
• Practical experience with web applications and RESTfull services manual and automated testing
• Understanding of OOP and design patterns such as Page Object
• Experience with e2e tests using Cypress, Protractor or Puppeteer
• Understanding test doubles
• English level: at least Intermediate
Also nice to have:
• Jira and Confluence
• Performance, load and/or security testing
• API testing using Postman, Insomnia, etc.
• Data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems knowledge
• CI/CD and other DevOps practices
• Competitive salary in USD
• Fully remote work
• A strong team of professional developers
• No bureaucracy
• Paid vacation + paid state holidays
• Paid sick leave