We are an administrative center ( not a Call Center), working for large international clients, active in all different kind of business lines like Petrochemicals, Industrial products (like spare parts),
Consumer goods (sportswear, fashion, healthcare, …), Commodities (coffee, cacao,…), Specialty Chemicals, etc.
As a part of a team, you will be responsible for providing correct and important logistic information towards these clients, in order to process the daily logistic flows all over the world.
This environment creates opportunities and job satisfaction, by fulfilling necessary information towards our own Katoen Natie subsidiaries abroad and by maintaining and optimizing international logistic flows from our clients.
- You will ensure that excellent levels of customer service and service delivery are maintained and exceeded.
- You will fulfil the needs of our customers, by servicing our customers in daily, weekly or monthly information and data
- You will process work instructions, containing all necessary information in order fulfill administrative processes and management information related to our clients
- You will have internal communication with subsidiaries from Katoen Natie all over the world
- You will have communication with other customer service operators (written and by phone) in English on very regular basis, in function of the specific needs
- You monitor daily exceptional requirements provided by our subsidiaries and clients
Requirements for candidate:
- You have a University Degree (preferably Economic background)
- You possess excellent communication skills (written, spoken, listening) in Romanian and English; other languages are a benefit
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience in customer service is a benefit
- You have the ability to work with deadlines, without losing the global overview
- You have good computer skills. Working with MS WORD, EXCEL is no issue
- You have experience in working with databases and therefor have analytical skills
- You are an excellent problem solver capable of using own initiative, but never the less are a team player
We offer you an official job as of 1st day of working in a fast stable company (14 years in Moldova), where your own creativity is very much appreciated and stimulated. In case you get this job, training will be provided.
We encourage STUDENTS to apply as well!
40 working hours per week: Monday to Friday, from 09:00-18:00
Trial period wage- 5.000 lei net
Please submit your CV in English if you qualify to our requirements mentioning the name of the position by e-mail to: olesea.sandu@Katoennatie.com
Our office is located in or. Chişinău, str. Independenţei 26/3, Business Center Euro Tower.
Our website: www.katoennatie.com
*All of the information you provide during the application process will only be used for the purpose of progressing your application, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary. It will be held securely by us whether the information is in electronic or physical format. E-mail:olesea.sandu@Katoennatie.com
In scrisoare, sau in cazul in care apelati va rugam sa precizati ca ati citit despre postul vacant pe site-ul RABOTA.MD!