Index is a UK-based company with an operational office in Chisinau that helps leading companies like GoEuro, Vodafone, Venly, YC startups, and 100 more companies, scale their engineering team by finding outstanding talent.
At Index, we’re always looking for the next generation of innovative thinkers and achievers to drive our business forward. When you join Index, you join a diverse, global community where innovative ideas flourish. We are growing fast and have the vision of building the leading software development company in the world. If you are up for the challenge, we want you to join us!
If you're ready for this level of performance, you are most welcome to join our rocket ship.
You would make an ideal candidate for our company if you are willing to commit to the following:
Above Average Principles:
- Respect. Show empathy and respect to others and their feelings; Show others that you care.
- Extra-Mile. Excellence and work ethics. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by.
- Move Quickly and Be Resourcefulness. Do more with less.
- Ongoing Learner. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?“; What is the learning here?.
- Team Player. Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.
- Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”.
We are searching for a Growth Hacker to drive the expansion and revenue generation of our product. In this role, you will work with our team to determine growth opportunities for our business. You will devise, implement, and execute initiatives and strategies to grow our brand’s market share and customer base.
To ensure success as a growth hacker, you should be innovative, passionate about startups, growing businesses, and an expert at executing strategies for business growth.
- Identifying growth opportunities for the company
- Pinpointing issues that are hampering the growth of the business
- Designing and setting up experiments to test whether designed interventions will impact the business
- Replicating successful strategies at scale and in new markets.
- Implementing projects to achieve growth goals for the company
- Using data, analytics, and other tools to inform decisions and growth strategies
- Reporting on initiatives and projects to management and founders.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a related role and in the startup space
- A portfolio of successful growth implementations and interventions
- Expertise in marketing, online strategies, user experience, and business development
- Strong analytical skills, including A/B testing, web metrics, and sales metrics
- Skilled at web optimization, sales generation, conversion analysis, and creating sales funnels
- Knowledge of various growth-hacking tools, such as automation and campaign monitoring platforms
- Creative, problem-solving, and results-driven mindset
- An adaptable, iterative thinker who is constantly learning
- Curious, innovative, and confident in your abilities to drive change.
- Competitive earnings based on salary or commission
- Private Health Plan
- Company performance bonus paid twice a year at achieving company KPIs
- Sport allowance 25 USD/month
- Work with international clients
- Access to learning opportunities
- Possibility to work remotely
- "Great Place to Work" Certified Company.
Index helps leading companies scale their engineering team. Our mission is to empower every organization on the planet with outstanding talent.