Under the supervision of the Team Lead, the Associate Logistics Coordinator is responsible for assisting and facilitating day-to-day dispatch operations.
Zelh is looking for an Associate Logistics Coordinator for a US-based logistics company.
Under the supervision of the Vendor Manager, the Associate Vendor Coordinator is responsible for the onboarding, oversight, and management of vendor authorizations and claims.
Zelh is a fast-growing outsourcing company. Our mission is to be the most reliable company by offering and maintaining consistently high-quality services.
We achieve the mission by fostering long-term relationships with customers, employees, and vendors. Personal attention, timely communication, and respect for all people are the basis of our business philosophy!
- English level Upper-Intermediate (B2) is A MUST;
- Auto-finance, dispatch, or call center experience preferred;
- Strong writing and word processing skills – 40+WPM;
- Strong communication and customer service skills;
- Moderate experience with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets;
- Effective organizational and communication skills;
- An appetite for continuously learning new skills;
- Self-starter with a strong focus on sustainable results;
- Highly efficient, detail-oriented, organized, and creative with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Complete data entry assignment requests, and provide clear assignment verification and updates to account managers.
- Intake, process, and upload vendor insurance & onboarding packet data and log into the company’s TMS within one business day of receipt.
- Problem solves accounts and providing excellent customer service to all clients, vendors, and staff.
- Serve as a key point of contact for clients, vendors, and team helping to build mutually beneficial relationships with RCG Logistics’’ valued client partners.
- Assist in the development of transformational projects that provide for continuous improvement across operation business needs.
- The schedule: 15:00- 00:00 Mo- Fri;
- Comfortable work environment;
- Competitive salary paid on time;
- Working in an international company with the possibility of professional growth;
- Trainings and teamwork;
- Team building and corporate events;
- Coffee, tea, snacks;
- Support at all levels within the organization.
To apply, please send us your CV: Recruiting.email@example.com