Zelh is looking for a Logistics Coordinator for a US-based logistics company.
Under the supervision of the Logistics Team Lead, the Logistics Coordinator I is responsible for coordinating the route movement of client freight, ensuring each move meets specific profitability margins and timely delivery.
Zelh is a fast-growing outsourcing company. Our mission is to be the most reliable company by offering and maintaining consistently high-quality services.
We achieve the mission by fostering long-term relationships with customers, employees, and vendors. Personal attention, timely communication, and respect for all people are the basis of our business philosophy!
At this point, Zelh is looking for an enthusiastic Logistics Coordinator ( + Operation Manager) to join our team.
You will play a dual role, providing administrative support as a virtual assistant and managing carrier relationships as a sales representative.
You will be responsible for assisting with various administrative tasks, including data entry and record keeping, while also developing and maintaining relationships with transportation carriers to ensure smooth freight shipments for the company.
- Complete data entry assignment requests, provide clear assignment verification and updates to account managers;
- Intake, process, and upload vendor insurance & onboarding packet data and log into the company’s TMS within one business day of receipt;
- Problem solves accounts and provide excellent customer service to all clients, vendors and staff;
- Serve as key point of contact for clients, vendors and team helping to build mutually beneficial relationships with RCG Logistics’’ valued client partners;
- Assist in the development of transformational projects that provide for continuous improvement across operation business needs;
- Leading team members, mentoring and educating;
- Negotiate 3rd party vendors, portfolio SLAs and transaction costs;
- Ensure vendors operate under compliant guidelines, SLAs and efficient routes;
- Provide forecasts and analysis related to transportation cost center;
- Develop and grow effective relationships with clients, vendors and internal business partners;
- Support management and additional business initiatives as assigned.
- 1+ years of experience in sales or customer service is preferable;
- 1+ years of experience in freight brokerage is a MUST;
- 1+ years of experience in a managerial role is a MUST;
- Knowledge of logistics operations, transportation modes, and freight management is a MUST;
- Upper-Intermediate Level of English is a MUST;
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities to manage both administrative and sales-related responsibilities;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for effective correspondence with internal and external stakeholders;
- Proven self-motivation, being proactive, work ownership;
- Proficient in using computer systems and office software (e.g., MS Office, virtual communication tools);
- Strong negotiation and relationship-building skills for carrier sales and coordination;
- Ability to perform accurate data entry and maintain up-to-date records;
- Attention to detail and accuracy in managing data, documents, and schedules;
- Adaptability to work in a virtual environment and collaborate remotely with team members.
We are looking for ONLY Experienced candidates in the related field with relevant experience.
- The schedule: 15:00- 00:00 Mo- Fri;
- Comfortable work environment;
- Competitive salary paid on time;
- Working in an international company with the possibility of professional growth;
- Trainings and teamwork;
- Team building and corporate events;
- Coffee, tea, snacks;
- Support at all levels within the organization.
To apply, please send us your CV: Recruiting.firstname.lastname@example.org