DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 150 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
We are looking for...
A Sales Assistant to join our growing team in Chisinau.
As a Sales Assistant for DevelopmentAid Recruitment Solutions (DRS), you will play a crucial role in driving the growth of our business by identifying and nurturing potential sales leads, thus assisting the Client Managers in the sales efforts. Your primary responsibility will be to prospect, qualify, and generate new sales opportunities through a variety of channels, including the DevelopmentAid database, as well as leveraging other platforms and social media networks. Through your efforts, you will contribute directly to expanding our client base and the department's overall success.
- Lead Prospecting: Utilize various sources, including the DevelopmentAid database, online platforms, and social media, to identify potential leads within the international development sector.
- Qualification: Assess the potential of leads by conducting thorough research and understanding their needs, ensuring they align with our services.
- Outreach: Initiate contact with leads through tailored and engaging communication, effectively conveying the value propositions of DRS. Facilitate organizing meetings between the Client Manager and the client. Potentially, take over email conversations (if needed) when Client Manager is absent (vacation, sick leave).
- Lead Nurturing: Maintain regular follow-ups with qualified leads, providing relevant information and insights to keep them engaged in the sales pipeline.
- Collaboration: Work closely with the sales and recruitment specialists to align lead generation strategies with overall business objectives.
- Data Management: Keep accurate records of the clients and contact persons, interactions with the clients, and update lead status via our CRM software.
- Metrics and Reporting: Track key performance indicators (KPIs) related to lead generation and provide regular reports to assess the effectiveness of strategies.
- Experience in lead generation, sales, or a related field would be an asset.
- Good understanding of sales processes, lead management, and customer support.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Familiarity with CRM software and lead tracking systems.
- Proficiency in using online platforms and social media for business development.
- Research-oriented mindset to identify and qualify potential leads.
- Result-driven attitude with the ability to work toward and exceed targets.
- Adaptability to evolving strategies and market dynamics.
- Passion for the international development sector and our mission.
- Competitive salary
- Full-time job, Monday- Friday; flexible working hours; hybrid or on-site work
- International working environment
- A talented and supportive team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuing professional development program
- Training policy covering professional training needs
- Cozy relaxation area
- Corporate events, team buildings, and social events
Why Join Us:
As a Sales Assistant at DRS, you will be at the forefront of our growth efforts, actively contributing to the impact we make in the international development sector. You will have the opportunity to develop valuable relationships, refine your sales skills, and be part of a dynamic and collaborative team.
We offer a wide range of vacancies at all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or other departments.
PLEASE NOTE: For this job, we are accepting people with the right to work in Moldova, as well as refugees from Ukraine.
Note that this is an entry-level role.
To apply for this role, please send a CV in English with your financial expectations, marked with the job code LG-DRS, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about our internal recruitment process here www.workwithus.developmentaid.org/developmentaid-recruitment-workflow/