Accountant / Bookkeeping Travel Industry
We take pride in providing our passengers with a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable flying experience. We have existed already for 3 years and we are still growing and developing!
We are looking for a Bookkeeping agent who will manage our company’s accounting operations, financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments.
- Recording transactions such as income and outgoings, and posting them to various accounts;
- Processing payments and invoices;
- Conducting daily banking activities;
- Producing various financial reports;
- Reconciling reports to third-party records such as bank statements;
- Understanding ledgers.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (recommended not a must);
- Experience in bookkeeping or accounting in travel sphere preferred;
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles;
- English proficiency (B2+);
- Multitasking skills, time management skills;
- Advanced knowledge in Excel/Word/other MS Office programs;
- Great analytical thinking.
What TBC is offering:
- Base salary - starting from 800 $ + Bonuses
- Official employment, fully covering social package
- Modern and cozy office with coffee/tea and snacks;
- Dynamic, fun and supportive company culture.