Frank Technology, a new Scan-Plast and Tunetanken branch in Moldova, is an international company that develops, produces and markets a large number of different products manufactured, wholly or partly, in fibre-reinforced composite materials. We therefore address many different industries and customer groups.
Are you looking for an exciting and interesting job, with a lot of possibilities to travel and learn a lot of new areas? Then our offer fits you.
- Assist the CEO within the different meetings
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting and editing reports, documents and presentations.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning and taking notes.
- Fulfilling the tasks given by the CEO.
- High education degree (for example: bachelor, master etc.).
- Experience within similar position is an advantage.
- Advanced user of Microsoft tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of English, Romanian and Russian languages.
- A presentable person.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Performance-based bonus.
- Dynamic and friendly work environment.
If interested in this position, please submit the following information and a recent photo of yourself, to email@example.com:
- Do you possess a valid driver's license? If yes, please specify the category.
- List all the foreign languages you speak.
- Testimonials from your clients or recommendations from previous employers - if available.
NOTE: YOU MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL A LOT WHITHIN THE COUNTRY AND ABROAD. AN EU CITIZENSHIP IS AN ADVANTAGE (for example Romanian).
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about your expertise and qualifications.