We are looking for a Perl Developer to join our team! In this key position, you will be responsible for developing code, troubleshooting issues, and providing support for existing products.
- Writing code to support website functionality.
- Developing new features.
- Troubleshooting issues.
- Working closely with web designers and other developers.
- Updating existing code.
- Writing code to integrate with third-party applications.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Experience of 3+ years.
- Experience with the Perl programming language.
- Experience with MySQL/MariaDB Galera Cluster.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Knowledge and experience – Unix Based OS (FreeBSD, Linux, etc.).
- Good knowledge of Apache Web Server is considered a plus, but not a necessity for the single candidate.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Participation in improvement processes.
- Accountability and responsibility.
- Focus and determination.
We offer more than a paycheck
- Office in the city center.
- Communicative office location.
- Competitive renumeration package.
- Personal Payment Plan.
- Inflation indexation of salary at least once a year.
- Opportunity to learn and understand.
- Opportunity to grow with our policy of employees first.
- Constantly working on improving our focus, flow and joy.
- Psychological Safety.
Send us your CV and change your life for the better!