Independent Travel Manager (Freelance position)
We are Dreamport - an online platform that will help you build your own travel business. We provide free of charge professional training and equip you with all the necessary tools to start working as an Independent Travel Manager with the possibility to earn an average of USD 1,000- 1,500 in sales commissions*, remotely, fully online, anywhere in the world.
*DUE TO THE HIGH LOAD OF CANDIDATES, WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY PROCESSING CANDIDATES LOCATED IN CHISINAU, MOLDOVA*
- Very motivating income - Being in full control of your own exceptional bonuses with an unmatched, market-leading incentives scheme.
- Hands-on experience with industry-defining innovative trends - Getting to learn and use the latest in Travel and Customer service.
- Extensive Promos & Bonuses program - Rewarding those who go the extra mile.
- Guaranteed development - Becoming your own team’s leader in as short as 6 months.
- Digital approach - We believe in the power of the digital world. Everything, from professional courses to e-book libraries is available online, anytime and anywhere.
- 100% remote engagement.
- Processing new customer inquiries - Cooperating with incoming customers to determine their needs and advising them on an appropriate destination, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations.
- Providing extended service - Making sure customers are happy and satisfied with our services from start to finish, ensuring long-term cooperation via excellent customer service and problem-resolution skills.
- Facilitating travel deals - Supporting the process for customers with professional insight and expertise.
- Developing professionally - Growing the level of expertise via attending extended training courses and seminars.
- Market networking - Supporting existing and exploring new contacts in order to maintain a stably-evolving customer database.
- Using Travel software - Engaging with global consolidators to research and deliver the best solutions to customers in a designated Travel software.
* The average income of an Independent Travel Manager is calculated based on the average number of sales per month per Independent Travel Manager and the average commission they can receive per facilitated sale.
- Advanced/Native level of English (Reading, Writing and Speaking).
- Impeccable Communication and Customer Service skills.
- Advanced level of PC knowledge.
- Prior experience in the Travel/Sales industries will be a weighted advantage.
- Self-motivated individual with proven ability to work in a target-based environment and to achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Stable Internet connection.
- Modern PC hardware.