Angajăm educator la grădiniță privată, cu predare în limba engleză.
- program de lucru: part-time (after school teacher)
- 15:00 – 18:00
Categoria de vârstă: 3-6 ani
If you are passionate about teaching kids, fun, creative, and outgoing then this job is for you!
- Observe each child and help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
- Foster a positive and healthy learning environment
- Supervise children and ensure they are safe at all times
- Collaborate with other educators
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
- Experience in teaching children
- Strong English
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Ability to act as a mediator between children
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable, great love and patience for children
- 42 days of annual leave per year
- Lunch Allowance
- Professional Development Opportunities
CHIPS is committed to inquiry-based learning and international-mindedness. Through a thoughtful and stimulating environment, structured play, song, art, and movement, children develop language, social, emotional, and cognitive skills that lay the foundation for their long-term personal and academic success. CHIPS’ philosophy on Early Childhood Education aligns with the American-based, National Association for the Education of Young Children. CHIPS emphasizes the development of the whole child, providing for each child’s social, emotional, physical, and intellectual needs. Early Childhood programs are developmentally appropriate when they are based on an understanding of general patterns of growth in the early years as well as children’s individual development.
We welcome children between the ages of three and six to learn everything in English. The student to Teacher Ratio is a maximum of 9: