IQ4U is hiring on behalf of DevelopmentAid:
DRS is looking for a Sales Manager to join our growing teams in Moldova. Your mission will be to promote talent acquisition services for international donors, NGOs and consultancy companies.
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients
- Liaise with clients by email and phone and conduct presentations to promote recruitment services
- Prepare and send proposals to clients and negotiate terms and conditions
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Follow up with the recruitment team and clients to ensure timeliness of the recruitment process
- Provide support when needed to the recruitment team and/or clients, during the recruitment project implementation.
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Computer literacy (standard Office applications)
- Well-organized, able to work with deadlines
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Fast-learner and result-oriented
- Previous experience using business communication, preferably in a foreign setting.
- Knowledge and practical understanding of customer service principles.
- Hands-on experience with the online searches, CRMs, or sourcing tools is an advantage
- Competitive salary (Base + sales commission)
- Full-time job, Monday- Friday; flexible working hours
- International working environment
- A talented and supportive team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuing professional development program
- Training policy covering professional training needs
- Cozy relaxation area
- Corporate events, team buildings, and social events
We offer a wide range of vacancies at all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or other departments.
: For this job we are accepting people with the right to work in Moldova, as well as refugees from Ukraine.
To apply for this role, please send a CV in English with your financial expectations, marked with the job code CM-DRS, to: email@example.com