Indrivo is a place where talent meets technology to create digital solutions that bring out valuable new uses of data and build intelligent and virtuous systems aimed at empowering people.
We are looking for ambitious and savvy talents to join our team and help us shape the future of technology.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will orchestrate the entire process of project planning, execution and evaluation. As a Project Manager, you will be part of a dedicated team of professionals and liaise with clients, managers, team members, software developers to oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of a project from start to end, according to business requirements.
- Prepare requests for proposals and conduct meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products;
- Collaborate with customers in order to understand and translate the business needs into functional specifications and technical documentation;
- Design software development specifications and ensure that all project goals are met within scope and budget;
- Help define project scope, goals, schedule, timeline and final deliverables;
- Manage, coach and mentor the project team, define and prioritize tasks and establish deadlines;
- Track deliverables, evaluate, assess, monitor and report on project progress to stakeholders;
- Carry out risk assessment and quality assurance;
- Initiate work policies and procedures changes when improvement is needed.
- University degree;
- 2+ years’ experience in Project Management;
- Understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle;
- Good understanding of project management methodologies, processes and standards, especially Agile, Scrum, RUP;
- Proficiency with related software tools including, but not limited to Easy Redmine, MS Project, JIRA, MS Excel;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking;
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Romanian and English.
Desirable Qualifications and Skills:
- PMP Certification;
- IT Project Management experience;
- Ability to research, understand, and apply the concepts and best practices of a new industry;
- Experience with writing project requirements and specifications.
- High-tech and fast-growing international environment;
- Competitive salary and multi-level bonus system;
- Multiple career development opportunities;
- Skills development and continuous learning (coaching, training, certifications, conferences);
- Performance management system on the cutting edge of HR trends;
- Flexible hours, family time and team buildings;
Downtown office with chill-out areas.
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and this job opportunity, please send your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying "IT Project Manager" in the Subject line.
Find more information about us: www.indrivo.com