DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 180 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
DevelopmentAid is seeking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team in Moldova and work on building, maintaining and monitoring our applications and products.
· Installing and configuring new servers and nodes in our infrastructure.
· Scheduling and performing regular deployments.
· Automating the maintenance, build and deployment jobs.
· Securing and monitoring our infrastructure with regular penetration tests and audits.
· Previous experience in System administration roles
· Familiar with the Linux/Unix operating systems and the command line interface.
· Knowledge of the bash scripting language and familiar with basic bash tools such as: grep, find, cat, jq, etc.
· Knowledge of Network protocols both Transport (TCP/UDP) and Application (HTTP)
· Familiar with Docker and the containerization principles.
· Attention to details with a big focus on security.
· Full-time work schedule, with the possibility to work fully remotely after the trial period.
· Company-wide referral program offering a bonus for successfully hired candidates
· Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program
· Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs
· Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library
· Corporate and team building events, as well as other social activities
· Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team of peers
We offer a wide range of vacancies at all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or other departments.
PLEASE NOTE: For this job we are accepting people with the right to work in Moldova, as well as refugees from Ukraine.