DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of 200 innovative and passionate people: analysts, programmers, QA engineers, designers, marketeers, career advisors, recruiters, and business developers.
Sales Representative (B2B Sales)
We are looking for a bright and diligent person who will join our team in Chisinau and create international awareness of our services by making live presentations, by handling the company's sales on a global scale and by providing operational support to all our customers.
- Establish contact with potential clients and identify key decision-makers
- Offer and promote the company’s services
- Provide prospects with an online demo of the core features and capabilities of the developmentaid.org platform
- Extend the existing database of clients
- Maintain strong relationships with contacts and develop further business
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience in a client-facing role, preferably in an international company or setting
- Experience using business communication, preferably in a foreign setting
- Work experience in a related field (sales) would be an advantage
- Very good online research and computer skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Competitive salary with sales commission
- The ability to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time Monday – Friday work schedule
- Work with organizations worldwide, operating in the international development sector
- Company-wide referral program offering a bonus for proposing potential candidates
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development programs
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional as well as non-work-related training needs
- Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom and a diverse library
- Corporate and team building events, most currently offered online, as well as other social activities
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
PLEASE NOTE: For this job we are accepting people with the right to work in Moldova.