DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 200 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to to join our team in Chisinau and develop automated tests to ensure product quality.
· Experience in an Agile environment
· Highly motivated and able to work collaboratively in a team & deliver without close supervision
· Knowledge of an array of testing methodologies, including the following: functional, regression, system, automation, End-to-End, performance
· Basic Linux/Unix operations
· Knowledge of HTTP requests, responses, status codes and RESTFull API
· Experience with test automation with tools such as Selenium, Cucumber or Robot
· Skilled in performance testing and analysis
· Perform functional feature testing, exploratory testing
· Build verification testing or regression testing using Selenium or Robot Framework
· Contributing directly to the refinement and improvement of testing procedures and test plans
· Identifying and reporting software and feature level flaws and defects
· Contributing to User Stories specification by providing feedback from testability perspective and overall design
· Full-time work schedule, with the possibility to work from home occasionally
· Company-wide referral program offering a bonus for successfully hired candidates
· Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program
· Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs
· Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom, and a diverse library
· Corporate and team building events, as well as other social activities
· Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team of peers
PLEASE NOTE: For this job we are accepting people with the right to work in Moldova, as well as refugees from Ukraine.
To apply send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org