DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 200 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
A QA Engineer is in charge for writing automated tests, both for upcoming features and for existing functionalities of the platform. This applies to a diverse set of tests: integration tests, E2E tests, performance tests etc. This engineer will be a fragment of one of the product or platform teams and will work closely with software engineers and technical writers.
- Writing automated tests;
- Design test plans;
- Build and maintain a great working relationship with cross-functional teams, such as Product, Customer Success, and Cloud in a highly collaborative environment.
- 4+ years in QA related roles, 2+ years of test automation experience;
- Cutting-edge testing automation, test management tools, basic programming skills;
- Great communication skills;
- Ability to work well in teams and manage multiple projects;
- Web application testing experience is a plus;
- Cyber security experience is an advantage;
- Gitlab/Github experience is a plus;
- We offer a full-time position with a competitive salary
- 20+1 paid holidays
- An appealing education budget (including a corporate Coursera account)
- Home-like working place in the heart of Chisinau