Sales Representative via LinkedIn (remote/part-time/basic experience)
We are a UK based company with an operational office in Chisinau, Moldova. http://index.dev
We are growing fast and have the vision of building the leading software development company in the world. If you are up for the challenge, we want you to join us!
Here is more about the company: https://index-careers.webflow.io/
Here is the video of our colleagues: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbcM-t7yQYc&t
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above Average.”
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them.
On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following:
Above Average Principles:
- Accountability. See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It. Become part of the solution; We expect you to have personal ownership and pride;
- Empathy. Respect for others and their feelings; Show others that you care;
- Extra-Mile. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by;
- Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”
- Constant Learner. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”; What is the learning here?
- Make an impact. Give before you ask. Be always, happy to help;
- Design LinkedIn outreach campaigns with the goal of generating leads for our sales pipeline.
- Design campaign strategies (actions, scripts, calls to action) to reach the KPIs
- Maintain, and support the automatic funnel of sending connect requests & messages
- Reply to messages, and maintain personalized conversations with prospects
- Study and research in order to find interested companies, depending on their specific needs
- Delegate the interested leads to Sales
- Create engagement on the profiles (posting, commenting, sharing)
- Curious and active learner
- Trustworthy and dedicated
- Top-level responsibility
- C1/B2 level of writing in English
- Passion to deliver a Wow service and to help people
- Experience in sales for 2+ years
- B2B International experience is an advantage
- Experience in Lead Generation is an advantage
- Experience in B2B Sales is an advantage
- Experience/knowledge in Marketing is an advantage
- Experience in our field/industry is an advantage
- Experience in working with databases is an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Work with international clients;
- Long term employment, fully covering social package;
- Possibility to work remote;
Index helps leading companies scale their engineering team. Our mission is to empower every organization on the planet with outstanding talent.
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com with a short introduction about yourself (up to 100 words)
The subject of the email: Lead Gen Manager - CV (Your First/Last Name)