Here, at Business-Class, we strive to become the number one choice for all premium-class travelers. A mission we won’t be able to achieve without the right people working together hand-in-hand to accomplish the same purpose. We are dedicated to providing the very best product paying detailed focus on the customer service and satisfaction in order to gain loyal repetitive clients eager to be working with our employees.
We are carefully choosing the best personnel and contribute to their self-development and improvement over the years by providing a great working atmosphere and numerous other benefits:
- Official employment
- Initiation and systematic trainings
- Motivational team-building activities
- Modern office downtown equipped with relaxing areas and complimentary supplies of water, tea and coffee
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility to work remotely
- Attractive official salary and bonus system agreed individually with the employee
- In-house and offline events
- Experience in numerous projects, possibility to improve foreign languages and visit Business Class international offices
- Career growth opportunities
Duties and responsibilities:
- Recording transactions such as income and outgoings, and posting them to various accounts.
- Processing payments.
- Conducting daily banking activities.
- Producing various financial reports.
- Reconciling reports to third-party records such as bank statements.
- Everyday communicating with suppliers.
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions.
- Reconciling suppliers statements.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in accounting or accounting sciences.
- At least two years' experience as a bookkeeper.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work according to tight deadlines.
- Proficient at detailed report writing and presentation.
- High attention to details.
- Produce work with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent data entry skills.