Get to know us:
HOT SOFTWARE stands for dynamism and openness, that is why our company is dominated by an entrepreneurial spirit, a combination of passion and solidarity, a passion for success. We create a highly productive environment and are not afraid of obstacles. We often have to step out of our role, show initiative and perseverance, the ability to adapt where necessary.
Our style is to avoid bureaucracy, to simplify the process of communication between employees and management, to implement corporate rules only where it is really necessary. We value ease of communication and personal qualities. We accept only those people who not only have the necessary competence, but are also able to at least maintain the already set cultural bar.
Our success is based on people and technology. Our culture is what makes Hot Software an interesting and rewarding place to work. We stand for diversity and are always looking for new ways to surprise customers.
JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- a responsibility
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Prepares information for the integration of payment systems from the provider;
- Integrates payment systems onto the website;
- Tests the integration of payment systems;
- Maintains payment systems on the website;
- Tracks the defects of payment system operations;
- Promptly responds to incidents: analyzes, identifies, and resolves issues;
- Prepares analytical reports: daily, weekly;
- Monitors updates and changes in payment systems, ensures their relevance on the website;
- Participates and responds immediately to work-related communications in chats;
- Creates a database of payment systems and adds payment systems following the agreed algorithm with the manager;
- Daily checks payment systems in user regions;
- Services the routing of payment solutions: Cascading CC*;
- Processes payment systems for end consumers;
- Sorts and analyzes information using Power BI* PS*;
- Collaborates with other departments of the company to solve tasks related to payment systems;
- Maintains documentation for each payment system/method.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- English proficiency level B1 - B2
- Basic knowledge of Excel.
- Understanding of programming fundamentals.
- Understanding of API* functioning principles.
- Understanding of processes related to payment methods.
- Proficient user of MS Office.
If you want to have what you never had, you have to do what you never did.
- Office in the city center;
- Official employment;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Monthly compensation for sports activities;
- Paid training to improve skills;
- Corporate events (winter, summer);
- Team building (spring, autumn);
- Well-being (breakfasts, fruit, tea/coffee, biscuits);
- Opportunity for professional growth;