DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 150 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
Imagine yourself working for a well-respected international company active in Moldova. You are part of a young and dynamic team, working on a product that’s steadily taking over the world. You have well-defined responsibilities, and get the recognition you deserve for your individual performance. Sounds good? Then read on!
- Entry and classify information according to the established guidelines
- Daily monitor the assigned sources in order to identify new and relevant information
- Identify and report duplicate information
- Internet search for incomplete data and/or additional relevant information
- Bachelor's degree
- Good command of the English language
- Computer literacy (standard Office applications)
- Experience is not mandatory
- Good salary
- Full-time schedule with flexible working hours
- Work in an international environment within a professional and talented team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work related training needs
- Corporate and team building events, as well as other social activities
PLEASE NOTE: For this job we are accepting people with the right to work in Moldova, as well as refugees from Ukraine.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
To get in touch with us, please please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org