Index is a UK-based company with an operational office in Chisinau that helps leading companies like GoEuro, Vodafone, Venly, YC startups, and 100 more companies, scale their engineering team by finding outstanding talent.
At Index, we’re always looking for the next generation of innovative thinkers and achievers to drive our business forward. When you join Index, you join a diverse, global community where innovative ideas flourish. We are growing fast and have the vision of building the leading software development company in the world. If you are up for the challenge, we want you to join us!
You would make an ideal candidate for our company if you are willing to commit to the following:
Above Average Principles:
- Respect. Show empathy and respect to others and their feelings; Show others that you care.
- Extra-Mile. Excellence and work ethics. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by.
- Move Quickly and Be Resourcefulness. Do more with less.
- Ongoing Learner. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?“; What is the learning here?.
- Team Player. Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.
- Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”.
- Input, update, and maintain data records in our CRM
- Verify the accuracy and completeness of data entries
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure data consistency across the organization
- Develop and implement data automation scripts using SQL and Python
- Create and maintain documentation for data entry and automation procedures
- Troubleshoot and resolve data-related issues as they arise
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve data entry processes and automation workflows
- Adhere to data security and privacy policies to protect sensitive information.
- Strong proficiency in data entry software and tools
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
- Solid understanding of data management principles
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Python for automation purposes
- Familiarity with data validation and cleansing techniques
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Competitive earnings based on salary or commission
- Private Health Plan
- Company performance bonus paid twice a year at achieving company KPIs
- Sport allowance 25 USD/month
- Work with international clients
- Access to learning opportunities
- Possibility to work remotely
- "Great Place to Work" Certified Company.
Index helps leading companies scale their engineering team. Our mission is to empower every organization on the planet with outstanding talent.