We are a UK based company with an operational office in Chisinau, Moldova. https://index.dev
We are growing fast and have the vision of building the leading software development company in the world. If you are up for the challenge, we want you to join us!
Here is more about the company: https://index-careers.webflow.io
Here is the video of our colleagues: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbcM-t7yQYc&t
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above Average.”
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them.
On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following:
Above Average Principles:
- Accountability. See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It. Become part of the solution; We expect you to have personal ownership and pride;
- Empathy. Respect for others and their feelings; Show others that you care;
- Extra-Mile. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by;
- Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”
- Constant Learner. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”; What is the learning here?
- Make an impact. Give before you ask. Be always, happy to help;
- Elaborate and execute SEO strategy on-site
- Develop a Content plan and strategy
- Develop our SEO department in perspective, hire and coordinate content writers, SEO analysts etc.
- Work closely with content development teams to implement and consistently optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy
- Adjust, change and create the landing pages, based on your observations, in order to instantly engage the user
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Research and implement new growth hacks to generate leads
- Analyze campaign performance and compile and present detailed reports with proactive insights
- Implement ongoing A/B and user experience testing for ads, placements, and landing pages
- Work with internal development and design teams to create dynamic landing pages
- Collaborate and support the internal SEO team to develop holistic approaches to digital marketing strategies
- Collaborate with other internal teams to create cohesive strategies for client success
- Remain current on ever-changing industry best practices
Qualified candidates will have 4-5 years of hands-on SEO or/and SEM experience with a passion for digital marketing. Strong working knowledge of PPC and SEO best practices with the ability to analyze performance data and compose insightful reports for internal teams.
Required Skills and Technologies:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools)
- Google Keyword Planner Tool
- Google AdWords
- SEO tools
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Enthusiastic, flexible, and creative problem solver with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent ability to collaborate with internal teams
Why you should apply?
- Competitive salary
- Private 70,000 MDL Health Insurance;
- Sport allowance 25 USD/month;
- 500 USD learning stipend of certifications, conferences, and training courses;
- Long term employment, fully covering social package;
- Possibility to work remote;
- Opportunity for self-realization and professional growth;
- Work in a team of experienced co-workers;
Index helps leading companies scale their engineering team. Our mission is to empower every organization on the planet with outstanding talent.
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com with a short description (up to 100 words) about yourself.
The subject of the email: SEO Manager - CV (Your First/Last Name)