Tara Interactive is looking for passionate developers with high standards in terms of commitment, customer experience and delivering quality products.
- Responsible for development of applications using ReactNative. Will work with a team of software engineers to write, test, integrate, and troubleshoot software applications and should have extensive experience working within enterprise development environments.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle.
- Writing, testing, integrating, debugging, and troubleshooting software applications
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment, and by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Understand emerging web and mobile development models
- Understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Knowlege of VueJS or NodeJS/NestJS is a plus
Nice to Have:
- A fun and enthusiast spirit
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- An analytical mind
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
Please send your CV to: email@example.com.