Tara Interactive is looking for passionate .NET developers with high standards in terms of commitment, customer experience and delivering quality products.
- Responsible for development of applications using .NET. Will work with a team of software engineers to write, test, integrate, and troubleshoot software applications and should have extensive experience working within enterprise development environments
- Implement a robust set of services and APIs to empower the Web/Mobile application
- Writing, testing, integrating, debugging, and troubleshooting software applications
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment, and by participating in educational opportunities,
- reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing development and service issues
- Experience with DevExpress is a plus
- Minimum 1+ years of experience working with .NET
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Understand emerging web and mobile development models
- Experienced with all ancillary technologies necessary for Internet applications: HTTP, TCP/IP,
- POP/SMTP, etc.
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
Nice to Have:
- A fun and enthusiast spirit
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- An analytical mind
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines