DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 200 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
Lead Generator Specialist (Pre-Sales)
We are looking for a highly motivated person to join our team in Chisinau, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including DevelopmentAid database of clients, market leads, as well as individual research.
- Establish business relations with clients over email, social networks and via phone
- Identify appropriate individuals within the targeted organizations
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify new potential prospects
- Help Business Development Manager build and cultivate professional relationships by initiating communications and keeping in touch with potential clients
- Manage data for existing and new clients in the database
- Responsible for Business Development Manager’s communication with clients, during its absence
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Computer literacy (standard Office applications)
- Knowledge of additional language would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of customer service principles and business correspondence experience (preferred)
- Well-organized, attentive to details and customer-oriented
- Competitive Salary (Base + Sales Commission)
- The ability to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time Monday – Friday work schedule
- Hybrid workplace, with the possibility to combine work from the office and from home after completing the training in the office
- Work with organizations worldwide, operating in the international development sector
- Company-wide referral program offering a bonus for proposing potential candidates
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development programs
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional as well as non-work-related training needs
- Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area, playroom and a diverse library
- Corporate and team building events, most currently offered online, as well as other social activities
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments. PLEASE NOTE
: For this job we are accepting people with the right to work in Moldova, as well as refugees from Ukraine. If you are interested please send your CV in English, indicating the job title, to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.