Alvys is looking for a QA Engineer.
· Create and design automation test scripts for new features, within an agile context;
· Maintain, enhance and execute the existing UI test suite and API tests;
· Collaborate with other members of the QA Team, Developers, and the Product Management team to analyze testing requirements, and correctly identify and prioritize automation tasks;
· Work with the QA and Product team to understand business requirements, and translate these into test automation tasks when appropriate;
· Ensure visibility of test coverage of existing and new systems are up to date.
· Significant experience in designing of new test cases, integration tests with relevant automation tools;
· Experience of API testing;
· Experience of cross device and cross browser testing;
· A strong software testing or development background;
· Experience of working in ‘agile-like’ teams using Scrum;
· Experience in building CI/CD pipelines;
· Proficient in Git.
· Good understanding of API testing;
· Knowledge of using CI pipelines;
· Comfortable using SQL;
· “Automation first” mind-set;
· Strong analytical skills;
· Good problem-solving skills;
· Good communication skills.
What do we offer
• Official and competitive salary in USA$, converted and paid in MDL;
• Social package included;
• Regular revisions of remuneration package;
• Long term collaboration will be motivated additionally;
we offer the possibility of professional training and the construction of a long-term professional path;
• Work in an international environment within a professional in-house team of engineers;
• Chisinau city center location;
• Inside and outside area to relax;
• Kitchen with all facilities (fridge, microwave, coffee machine, etc);
• Corporate and team building events for employees.
The position assumes a full time job.
Candidates will have to attend a technical job interview.