Alvys is on a mission to make transportation logistics companies more efficient. Transportation is a complex domain that involves many moving parts, and lacks automation and standardization. The US freight industry generates $800B in annual revenue, moving $15T worth of goods, $12T of which is moved by truck. The US carrier market is fragmented - there are around 700,000 carriers, 96% of which have fewer than 6 trucks, and 99% have fewer than 100. These smaller carriers have been overlooked by technology companies and lack tools to help them run their business. Alvys is solving this problem bottom up: backed by experience in operating a carrier and brokerage business, we develop technology in collaboration with our customers, creating a tight feedback cycle and allowing us to automate workflows end-to-end rather than simply building individual features. The advent of cloud and machine learning technologies creates possibilities, and at Alvys, our mission is to harness these possibilities to make supply chains more efficient. Our technology is our core competitive advantage.
- You build it, You run it: rather than throwing specs over the wall to the next team, we collaborate and share ownership end-to-end.
- Blameless Culture: we take ownership and responsibility, but we don't point fingers. We all make mistakes, but we try to do our best.
- Engineering Excellence: we promote a principled approach to system engineering, involving the best techniques from practice and theory.
- Trust, Transparency & Fairness: these are our core company values, and simultaneously, the underlying problems in the industry that we hope to address.
· Proven work experience as a front-end developer (3+ years of experience);
· Experience with REST API;
· Responsive design;
· Good knowledge of at least one front-end framework (Angular, React etc.);
· Strong core understanding of Software Development Lifecycle;
· Knowledge of SEO principles;
· Excellent analytical and multitasking skills;
· Good knowledge of Agile methodologies.
WHAT DO WE OFFER :
• Official and competitive salary in USA $, converted and paid in MDL;
• Social package included;
• Regular revisions of remuneration package;
• Long term collaboration will be motivated additionally;
we offer the possibility of professional training and the construction of a long-term professional path;
• Work in an international environment within a professional in-house team of engineers;
• Chisinau city center location;
• Inside and outside area to relax;
• Kitchen with all facilities (fridge, microwave, coffee machine, etc);
• Corporate and team building events for employees.