Index is a UK-based company with an operational office in Chisinau that helps leading companies like GoEuro, Vodafone, Venly, YC startups, and 100 more companies, scale their engineering team by finding outstanding talent.
Here are some reviews from our teammates on Glassdoor.
At Index, we’re always looking for the next generation of innovative thinkers and achievers to drive our business forward. By joining Index, you join a diverse, global community where innovative ideas flourish. We are growing fast and have the vision of building the leading software development company in the world.
Watch out how is it to work for Index and our latest experience in an International Team Building in Turkey.
If you're ready for this level of performance, you are most welcome to join our rocket ship.
You would make an ideal candidate for our company if you are willing to commit to the following:
Above Average Principles:
- Respect. Show empathy and respect to others and their feelings; Show others that you care.
- Extra-Mile. Excellence and work ethics. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by.
- Move Quickly and Be Resourcefulness. Do more with less.
- Ongoing Learner. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?“; What is the learning here?.
- Team Player. Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.
- Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”.
We are building a marketplace of remote talent, powered by technology that helps source, vet and match top engineers with available jobs.
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Develop and maintain the firm’s bespoke software
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Enhance integration with other technology platforms.
PS: If you are good in Python or PHP and willing to learn Ruby, please apply.
- Curious and active learner
- Knowledge or Experience in Ruby (3.0.1)
- Knowledge or Experience in Rails (6.1.3)
- Knowledge or Experience in PostgreSQL(13)
- Knowledge or Experience in docker(basic level)
- Knowledge or Experience inGit
- Knowledge or Experience in Postman (for documenting the APIs)
- Top-level responsibility
- B2 minimum level of English language
- Remote experience is an advantage
- Work in an international environment
- Opportunity for self-realization and professional growth
- Work in a team of experienced co-workers
- Private Health Plan
- Sport allowance 25 USD/month
- 500 USD learning stipend of certifications, conferences, and training courses
- Long term employment, fully covering social package
- Possibility to work remote.
Index helps leading companies scale their engineering team. Our mission is to empower every organization on the planet with outstanding talent.