We are a UK based company with an operational office in Chisinau, Moldova. http://index.dev
We are growing fast and have the vision of building the leading software development company in the world. If you are up for the challenge, we want you to join us!
Here is more about the company: https://index-careers.webflow.io/
Here is the video of our colleagues: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbcM-t7yQYc&t
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions.
In other words, live “Above Average.”
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them.
On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following:
Above Average Principles:
- Accountability. See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It. Become part of the solution; We expect you to have personal ownership and pride;
- Empathy. Respect for others and their feelings; Show others that you care;
- Extra-Mile. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by;
- Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”
- Constant Learner. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”; What is the learning here?
- Make an impact. Give before you ask. Be always, happy to help;
We are building a marketplace of remote talent, powered by technology that helps source, vet and match top engineers with available jobs.
⦁ Writing and implementing efficient code.
⦁ Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
⦁ Testing and evaluating new programs.
⦁ Develop and maintain the firm’s bespoke software. Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
⦁ Enhance integration with other technology platforms.
- Curious and active learner
- Knowledge or Experience in Ruby (3.0.1)
- Knowledge or Experience in Rails (6.1.3)
- Knowledge or Experience in PostgreSQL(13)
- Knowledge or Experience in docker(basic level)
- Knowledge or Experience inGit
- Knowledge or Experience in Postman (for documenting the APIs)
- Top-level responsibility
- B2 minimum level of English language
- Remote experience is an advantage
Why you should apply?
- Work in an international environment;
- Opportunity for self-realization and professional growth;
- Work in a team of experienced co-workers;
- Private 70,000 MDL Health Insurance;
- Sport allowance 25 USD/month;
- 500 USD learning stipend of certifications, conferences, and training courses;
- Long term employment, fully covering social package;
- Possibility to work remote;
Index helps leading companies scale their engineering team. Our mission is to empower every organization on the planet with outstanding talent.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short introduction about yourself (up to 100 words)
The subject of the email: Backend Developer - CV (Your First/Last Name)