We invite you to take the challenge and join our team to create a platform that will move services online.
Platform is a Node.js - based high-loaded solution with lots of services and integrations built with a focus on security and stability.
The product is in the active product development phase, it’s being actively developed and enhanced with new functionality and features.
The Devops Engineer will play a key role in design, architect, performance tuning, communication, monitoring, high availability, scaling, failover and recovery.OUR STACK:
- Docker, Hetzner Cloud,
- Node.js, Python, Bash
- MySQL, Couchbase, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Apache, Nginx
- Gitlab, Jira
- Zabbix, Graylog, Grafana
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimising the wastage.
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Ansible /GitLab or Jenkins.
- Automation experience using bash, scripting.
- Computer Networking, Data Science, Database Systems, Operating Systems, UI/UX Design, Cloud technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Possibility to work in the co-working office space;
- Relocate options with company support;
- Extended medical insurance program;
- Office located in the center of the city;
- Salary is above the market level;
- Top hardware and additional equipment provided;
- 28 workdays vacation;
- Paid training programs, certifications, conferences including;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities
Don’t hesitate to apply!
We’re looking forward to you contributing to our Hot Software team's success and hope you’re excited about this job opportunity!