Get to know us:
HOT SOFTWARE stands for dynamism and openness, that is why our company is dominated by an entrepreneurial spirit, a combination of passion and solidarity, a passion for success. We create a highly productive environment and are not afraid of obstacles. We often have to step out of our role, show initiative and perseverance, the ability to adapt where necessary.
Our style is to avoid bureaucracy, to simplify the process of communication between employees and management, to implement corporate rules only where it is really necessary. We value ease of communication and personal qualities. We accept only those people who not only have the necessary competence, but are also able to at least maintain the already set cultural bar.
Our success is based on people and technology. Our culture is what makes Hot Software an interesting and rewarding place to work. We stand for diversity and are always looking for new ways to surprise customers.
- a responsibility
- You have 2+ years of hands-on experience with cloud services and applications;
- REST API development experience;
- Experience with GIT or equivalent version control system;
- Experience building APIs with Serverless framework;
- know basic technologies, know JS and Node.js;
- have experience using Node.js as the main language of a high-load project;
- have experience in developing complex products;
- have skills in build and test automation.
What we Offer:
- Operating systems: Linux;
- Servers and load balancing: Nginx, Cloudflare, Fastly;
- Data storage and querying: MySQL, NoSQL, Couchbase Analytics, PostgresSQL, Redis;
- Backend Frameworks: Typescript, Node.js;
- Frontend frameworks and tools: AngularJS, React, Bootstrap, jQuery;
- Office in the city center;
- Official employment;
- Extended medical insurance;
- Monthly compensation for sports activities;
- Paid training to improve skills;
- Corporate events (winter, summer);
- Team building (spring, autumn);
- Well-being (breakfasts, fruit, tea/coffee, biscuits);
- Opportunity for professional growth;
If you want to have what you never had, you have to do what you never did.