Index is a UK-based company with an operational office in Chisinau that helps leading companies like GoEuro, Vodafone, Venly, YC startups, and 100 more companies, scale their engineering team by finding outstanding talent.
Here are some reviews from our teammates on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Index-dev-Reviews-E3119481.htm
At Index, we’re always looking for the next generation of innovative thinkers and achievers to drive our business forward. By joining Index, you join a diverse, global community where innovative ideas flourish. We are growing fast and have the vision of building the leading software development company in the world.
We expect you to do what you say you're going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above Average.” If you're ready for this level of performance, you are most welcome to join our rocket ship.
You would make an ideal candidate for our company if you are willing to commit to the following:
Above Average Principles:
- Respect. Show empathy and respect to others and their feelings; Show others that you care.
- Extra-Mile. Excellence and work ethics. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by.
- Move Quickly and Be Resourcefulness. Do more with less.
- Ongoing Learner. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?“; What is the learning here?.
- Team Player. Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.
- Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”.
- Works with inbound leads to qualify the prospect based on the BANT technique
- Creates rapport with interested prospects and builds trust
- Negotiate contracts
- Work with past clients or leads to rejuvenate interest
- Place opportunities of hiring for the clients to our Talent team
- Closes deals
- Upsells and accelerates growth in existing accounts.
- Meeting clients needs and supporting clients along the way
- Become a mentor to new members of the team, helping them learn about Index, our model, and how proper sales development practices can improve relationships and increase revenue
- Proven track record in full-cycle B2B Salesin the software industry is an advantage
- Great communication skills; Fluent written and spoken English
- Great first impression
- Experience with a cold call, feeling free and accommodating with the prospect
- Top-level responsibility
- Easy going, persuasive with the customer
- Great at building rapport
- Bargain skills, great negotiator
- Technical knowledge of the programming languages is preferred
- International experience is an advantage
- Experience in similar positions of min 2 years will be considered a strong advantage.
- Base salary starting at 1000 USD net
- Possibility of earning more than 2000 USD/month in Bonuses
- Private Health Plan
- Sport allowance 25 USD/month
- Work with international clients
- 500 USD learning stipend for certifications, conferences, and training courses
- Long-term employment, fully covering social package
- Possibility to work remote.
Index helps leading companies scale their engineering team. Our mission is to empower every organization on the planet with outstanding talent.