Front-End developer 3,500$-4,500$
WHO WE ARE
I have many things to say about our company, but if I must be precise, I would say one thing: we are die-hard optimists. This is the most important ingredient to our sauce. It’s the one element our company’s culture cannot live without.
We believe that connectivity is more important than ever. We believe that accessibility is a basic human right. We believe that providing quality digital solutions to everyone (literally, everyone) is a must.
And that’s when our story connects to the global mission.
We are committed to creating more and more virtual opportunities to business owners, teachers, tour guides, brokers, buyers, travelers, agents, and everyone else I might have missed here. We are committed to create the best virtual solution.
- Conceive and build responsive and adaptive solutions for website applications.
- Work on an Agile team to develop, test, deploy, and maintain, while collaborating with team members on product backlog grooming, sprint planning, execution, review, and retrospective.
- Participate in technical design meetings with other developers and assist in the definition of front-end web architecture.
- Work with product team and stakeholders to understand and communicate progress.
- Update, maintain and adhere to pattern-libraries, style guides, and site documentation.
- Be an active contributor to front-end development best practices.
- 3+ years experience working as a Front End Developer.
- A portfolio showcasing difficult and interesting builds that demonstrate strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and SCSS.
- React Native
- Great passion for learning new technologies
These are just some of the reasons to work for us:
- We are a technology company, not just a company that does I.T. You will have the opportunity to build innovative products and contribute to our award winning and industry leading solutions.
- We are a fast growing company with a great working environment. We are open, friendly and supportive, but most importantly we are not afraid to try out new things.
- Where possible we use the latest technologies and frameworks.