We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
The developer will be responsible for:
- Developing large-scale backend and frontend systems, DB, and E2E flows using the latest technologies.
- Developing automation frameworks, infrastructure, and tests for both client-side and server-side components.
THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE REASONS TO WORK FOR US:
- Strong programming skills in c#/Java including OOP.
- At least 2 years of experience in E2E test automation - designing, developing, and executing.
- Familiarity with automation frameworks.
- Experience with the following automation technologies - Selenium, SQL (queries + SP), Web
- Services (SoapUI/rest API) - Mandatory.
- Experience with the following automation technologies - CodedUI, AutoIt, MongoDB - Advantage.
- Familiarity with TFS - Advantage.
- B.Sc. in Computer science/Software Engineering – Advantage.
- Self–motivated, responsible and dedicated worker.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment, with time schedules.
- Good communication skills.
- We are a technology company, not just a company that does IT. You will have the opportunity to build innovative products and contribute to our award winning and industry leading solutions.
- We are a fast growing company with a great working environment. We are open, friendly and supportive, but most importantly we are not afraid to try out new things.
- Where possible we use the latest technologies and frameworks.
- High Salary from 3000 USD till 4000 USD depending on your qualifications