in Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
About the role
We're looking for a growth-minded and self-driven Digital Marketing Specialist for CEE and EU Regions to penetrate key markets and drive growth in existing and new countries. In this role we're looking for someone to own Marketing's contribution to growth, business partnering with regional Sales teams to drive penetration in SME Market and Enterprise customers. You'll collaborate cross functionally with teams to create effective full funnel campaigns to generate prospects, stimulate customer usage, measure success and share your findings. You'll be customer obsessed and work tirelessly to understand our prospects base, decision maker and influencer personas, and the regional channels to leverage to influence them.
Reporting to the CEO, this is a new role, in a highly motivated team, and we're looking for someone to join us in our growth journey. You'll have the opportunity to engage through the full marketing mix, from online/offline events to email, dedicated content and much more. It's yours to define.
• Leveraging owned, paid and earned media, own Marketing performance in region, with the ultimate goal of delivering quality leads to our specialised Sales teams.
• Business partner with regional Sales teams, aligning commercial priorities and develop supporting quarterly Marketing plans to achieve targets.
• Define, develop, execute and measure regional campaigns to drive acquisition, awareness and adoption of Qoobus for Business solutions.
• Work cross functionally to develop compelling regional content supporting KPIs.
• Proactively research trends and new topics that may be of interest to target personas. Socialise recommendations and gain regional feedback.
• Be a brand guardian, evangelising Qoobus services and driving consistency in regional messaging.
Experience, knowledge & skills
• Fluent in English. Romanian or Russian speaking is a nice to have;
• Min 2+ years B2C and/or B2B existing customer Marketing experience;
• Proven record of delivering effective campaigns into high valued existing customer bases;
• Strong Marketing channel knowledge including, but not limited to email, LinkedIn, webinars, content etc;
• Structured problem solver with project management skills, attention to detail and an analytical mindset;
• Strong stakeholder management skills.
@Qoobus we are building a two-sided marketplace for shippers, freight forwarders and transportation companies. We have a novel approach to this - consolidate logistics SME market to create the world’s biggest interconnected business network in logistics (think of modern taxi apps combined with Linkedin for logistics). We are growing in 9 countries (CEE) at the moment.
The Qoobus team believes that logistics SME consolidation into one platform will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly safer transportation processes in logistics.
We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals bringing technologies, algorithms and lessons from our past ventures into the $350B EUR Road Transportation & Logistics industry.
Comprised of core Qoobus engineer team and newcomers, we are looking for candidates who share our enthusiasm for disrupting today's toughest challenges in transportation.
Qoobus opens up possibilities by setting the world in motion. We help in real time on one platform to find solutions to cargo owners, transport and forwarding companies.
We are a Customer Obsessed team, and care deeply about our users, continually looking for opportunities to improve their lives.
What it’s like to work at Qoobus
• You will be part of an enthusiastic and highly ambitious team with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset;
• The possibility to learn, grow, and contribute to one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe;
• You’ll be working with very talented colleagues.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the next great way of business collaboration in logistics. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Qoobus - your logistics business network.
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
Send your resume to email@example.com