About the role
We're looking for a world class PR manager to continue to build the Qoobus by developing industry-leading integrated campaigns that connect with users in new and exciting ways. You should be entrenched in media, know how to build campaigns that stand out in it, and be wildly creative. You enjoy being bold and challenging the status quo.
As the PR Manager, you will develop and execute culture-centric programs among a team of marketers and creatives. You will shape the future of the Qoobus by building breakthrough campaigns that intersect IT and logistic across all channels. You'll be responsible for honing in on consumer insights, shaping campaign strategies, developing briefs, and executing measurable campaigns that grow the business and Qoobus. You will partner with agencies (creative and media), our internal teams, and senior stakeholders to bring these campaigns to life. These campaigns live across all channels including TV, out of home, digital, and through innovative partnerships and across our highly engaged owned channels.
• Build and manage relationships with key business, technology, legal and other journalists to tell the story of Qoobus, our business and our people;
• Work to tell our story in creative, inspiring ways that resonate with journalists and the general public;
• Work to amplify the voices of our users, and build awareness of Qoobus products;
• Partner with global and regional communications teams to support communications strategies, and campaigns, that promote and enhance the overall reputation of Qoobus;
• Handle external communications related to issues like sustainability, diversity and inclusion, company culture, and others;
• Be a trusted thought partner to our executives;
• The role is very fast paced and will require a flexible work schedule, including but not limited to weekend work hours.
Experience, knowledge & skills
• Ideally you would have at least 5+ years’ experience in communications/PR/journalism with a good knowledge of the media market, as well as experience working firsthand with high-level executives;
• A self-starter: shaping how we tell our story to the world, requiring the ability to develop relationships, set a strategy, and execute. Things change fast in our world so you'll need to be highly adaptable and calm under pressure;
• The ideal candidate will have worked in a busy press office across numerous issues/crises;
• The candidate will work across the business and will need to be a great all-rounder - someone who can dive into new projects, a superb writer who can distill complex ideas into simple, intellectually credible narratives;
• A fact finder who loves to get into the details and deeply understand an issue from all sides;
• A connected communicator with a deep network of strong relationships across the media landscape that can be leveraged to tell our story in a compelling way;
• A team player: A well-organized convener with management experience who enjoys working with others to get stuff done;
• Strength of character to thrive where the team is lean and the work is fast paced;
• Media relations experience;
• Fluency in English and Romanian, both oral and written, is essential. Russian speaking is a nice to have.
@Qoobus we are building a two-sided marketplace for shippers, freight forwarders and transportation companies. We have a novel approach to this - consolidate logistics SME market to create the world’s biggest interconnected business network in logistics (think of modern taxi apps combined with Linkedin for logistics). We are growing in 9 countries (CEE) at the moment.
The Qoobus team believes that logistics SME consolidation into one platform will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly safer transportation processes in logistics.
We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals bringing technologies, algorithms and lessons from our past ventures into the $350B EUR Road Transportation & Logistics industry.
Comprised of core Qoobus engineer team and newcomers, we are looking for candidates who share our enthusiasm for disrupting today's toughest challenges in transportation.
Qoobus opens up possibilities by setting the world in motion. We help in real time on one platform to find solutions to cargo owners, transport and forwarding companies.
We are a Customer Obsessed team, and care deeply about our users, continually looking for opportunities to improve their lives.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the next great way of business collaboration in logistics. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Qoobus - your logistics business network.
Excited about what you're reading? Let us know more about who you are and why we should work together! Apply now!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org