Coherent Solutions is headquartered in United States with 2200+ employees across several development centers in Eastern and Central Europe. We are a top software product engineering and consulting services company, offering custom digital solutions, web and mobile application development, DevOps and data services, and emerging technologies such as blockchain and IoT—with 1000+ completed projects going back to the company’s inception in 1995.
With a goal to grow our Moldovan R&D center to 150 professionals by the next year we are actively looking for a strong DevOps Engineer, with extensive experience in building contemporary CI/CD systems and deploying and maintaining applications and services located in multi cloud environment (AWS/GCP/On Prem).
He/she will help us further build our DevOps capability and will have a powerful impact in the development of the overall team in Moldova.
As a member of the DevOps Services team, you will be embedded into one or more of our software engineering teams to provide operational service. You will be responsible for delivering service to your assigned team and agnostic solutions to the entire Engineering organization.
You will operate infrastructure and ensure all services are monitored, healthy, automated, and scalable. Tasks will range from server builds to application deployments to system troubleshooting and more.
You will strive to bridge the gap between operations and development and help communicate across teams in engineering and business.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to the implementation and design of systems and networks used to operate production infrastructure with a focus on automation;
- Collaborate with developers on operations-related issues, providing support and guidance;
- Develop tools to monitor infrastructure and custom applications;
- Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack;
- Document system design and application operation procedures;
- Build, monitor and tune production systems;
- Participate in On-call rotation for 1 week every 6 weeks (additional bonus is provided).
Linux, Chef/Ansible/Terraform, AWS, Bash/Python/Ruby, Bamboo/Jenkins, Kubernetes, Microservice Architecture, REST API
- Experience with AWS (other cloud and physical infrastructure is a plus);
- Experience with automation tools such as Chef, Terraform or Ansible;
- 1+ years’ experience working in production environments;
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience with Linux;
- Experience in monitoring infrastructure and applications using tools like Nagios, Prometheus & InfluxDB;
- Programming skills in one or more scripting languages (bash, python, ruby);
- Intermediate+ English;
- Experience implementing technologies with a focus on operability, reliability, and scalability.
- Advanced understanding of Linux, Networking, and Internet principles;
- Experience with containers and management solutions such as Kubernetes;
- Experience with highly loaded production systems;
- Experience with support services such as Consul, Zookeeper & ELK;
- Experience with noSQL solutions (Couchbase a plus);
- Experience with big data systems (EMR, Spark & Hive a plus).
What Do We Offer?
- New technologies & experience working on international projects;
- 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
- Competitive salary and full social package;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- Remote work opportunities;
- Rest/Game Room;
- Multisport card;
- Paid Lunches;
- Corporate events for employees and their families;
- English courses (both with Russian-speaking teachers and native speakers).
Contact us directly at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org