Guess who is working Agile, using SCRUM as well as XP practices, including Pair programming, Test Automation, TDD and DDD, continuous integration, and continuous and incremental delivery?
People at Cegeka and your future colleagues!
You’ll be part of an established and proven quality-oriented environment within our Social Impact Division, where we are currently looking for Java Developers!
Our partner is one of Europe’s leading HR and payroll services providers, with custom-made solutions for clients ranging from Small/Medium Enterprises and Self-Employed people to Large Enterprises.
- You will work on building customizable software, touching all areas of activity: budgeting, planning, end-to-end administration, document management, salary/cost structure, payroll/performance, and absenteeism mapping, customer portal, and large database integrations.
- Another business line is dedicated to accountants and bookkeepers, with applications ready to cover thorough analyzes, calculations, direct lines to pay slips, tax certificates, social balance sheets as well as access to social-legal news, partner updates, and smart tools.
- Your first assignment will be on the wage calculation engine, which is responsible for determining the wage elements, calculating social security contributions, tax contributions, and calculating the net wage.
For your work, you'll need some of these superpowers:
- Design and develop new features in line with the functional requirements and architecture
- Follow team coding standards and best practices
- Focus on quality through test-driven development (TDD) and continuous learning
- Participate in learning and promoting events
- Previous experience with Microservices, ideally deployed in a containerized environment
- Good knowledge of OO design and Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of Spring (Spring Boot, Spring JPA, Spring MVC, Spring Security)
- Good knowledge of SQL and Hibernate/JPA
- Good knowledge of REST/SOAP WS
- Experience with front-end development (Angular7+, TypeScript, Bootstrap, HTML5/CSS3) - advantage
- Working experience with Continuous Delivery (Jenkins, Docker, Git) - advantage
- Extreme programming practices (DDD, pair programming, Continous Integration) - advantage
- The flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills training, according to the internal policies)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Crum/Kanban)
- Long-term career development programs
- Private medical subscription
- Meal tickets
- Gym Subscription Offers - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Paid medical leave (according to internal policies)
- Support for special events in your life
- Online Team events during pandemics
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.