As Tony Robbins says, "energy flows where attention goes". This time, our attention goes to one of Europe’s leading parking providers, with more than 800,000 parking spaces in over 6,000 secure, clean, and well-managed facilities across ten countries. You will work on the software backbone of the company's business in an agile team, which, for the last 3 years, has continuously expanded its scope and responsibilities.
We will build and maintain the core business product, touching all areas of activity: sales process & revenue stream, integration with the hardware from the parking facilities, management of assets etc. Being highly mindful of quality and open to continuous learning and constructive debates, we will ensure high performance using a wide technology stack:
- .NET Framework & .NET Core
- WebApi, EntityFramework, NServiceBus
- SQL Server, Elasticsearch
- Docker, ServiceFabric, Azure Services
• You develop complex and challenging business applications. You do this with the latest tools and technologies.
• Based on the functional analysis you do hands-on design and software development. You ensure good integration with external applications.
• You are a member of a passionate agile team that consists of functional analysts, developers and an agile project leader (Scrum Master). You actively share your knowledge and ensure continuous improvement.
• The applications you build are of good quality and generate extra business value for our customers.
• You write qualitative, easily readable code (so that documentation is not necessary) and do refactoring where necessary. You guarantee quality through test-driven development (TDD) and continuous learning
In order to succeed, you need some of these superpowers:
• You are familiar with the OO design and design patterns.
• You have experience in application integration and excellent knowledge of relational databases, standardization and SQL.
• You can bring MS SQL Server family and No-SQL knowledge.
• The latest .NET frameworks and the Microsoft Technology Stack (with features such as WCF, MVC, WebAPI, EF, etc.) have no secrets for you.
• Application lifecycle management, continuous integration, and the necessary tools for this (such as TFS / Teamcity / GitHub, Docker, etc.) are familiar territories for you.
• The flexible working environment within a dynamic team
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills training, according to the internal policies)
• Continuous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight,
• Events: process related-Agile/Crum/Kanban)
• Long-term career development programs
• Private medical subscription
• Meal tickets
• Gym Subscription Offers - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Paid medical leave (according to internal policies)
• Support for special events in your life
• Online Team events during pandemics
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.