DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 150 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
Recruiter for International Projects
DRS provides recruitment services to international donors, NGOs, and consultancy companies. We help our clients to recruit the people who will positively impact their organization and the world.
We are looking for recruiters to join our growing teams in Moldova. Your mission will be to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to connecting potential candidates with the hiring managers.
- Recruitment cycle involving: candidate sourcing, screening, selecting, negotiation, submission to the client
- Regular communication with clients and candidates (by email and phone)
- Preparing and adjusting CVs according to the job’s requirements
- University degree
- Good written and verbal communications skills in English
- Previous experience using business communication
- Well organized, able to work with multiple deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience with the online searches, CRMs, or sourcing tools is an advantage
- Competitive salary (Base + recruitment bonus)
- Full-time job, Monday- Friday; flexible working hours
- International working environment
- A talented and supportive team of peers
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuing professional development program
- Training policy covering professional training needs
- Cozy relaxation area
- Corporate events, team buildings, and social events
We offer a wide range of vacancies at all levels of seniority to ensure the potential to migrate to other positions or other departments.
: For this job we are accepting people with the right to work in Moldova, as well as refugees from Ukraine.
To apply for this role, please send a CV in English with your financial expectations, marked with the job code R-DRS, to: email@example.com