As a financial controller at 4-Vision you are responsible for the completeness, correctness, and deadlines of the financial administration. You will prepare the year end and monthly closings and make journal entries for these closings. Because you will be working with several customers per week, you have a diverse and challenging task package.
4-Vision is a Dutch company who provides full financial assistance for its customers. We have a great work environment where there is space to develop and grow and where you will be treated with respect. We do not like strict hierarchy. What we do like is creating a relaxed working atmosphere where everyone is happy to work for achieving the very best result. There is always someone available for you to ask questions or guide you.
The position includes the following tasks and duties:
• Responsible for the year end and monthly closing of the bookkeeping of several clients
• Review of balance items and fixing differences/variations
• Preparing specifications of balance items
• Reviewing and guiding less experienced colleagues
• 5 years of experience in this field of work preferably financial controlling
• Practical knowledge in the field of general ledger administration, some knowledge of annual reporting
• You are good at analyzing, planning, and organizing
• Preferable knowledge and experience with bookkeeping of international organizations
• Good English skills
• Office in the city center- Sky Tower
• Paid lunch
• Paid overtime
• Exposure to an international environment
• Each year we have a corporate vacation for our Chisinau and Dutch team (which is a lot of fun)
We are very enthusiastic about new insights and ideas and are very curious who our new addition will be. You can apply by submitting your CV and a short (2-3 paragraph) written motivation which explains why you are suitable for this position.
Please apply by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org