PGI is a leading solutions provider based on OpenText technologies for European and Middle East markets. As an Application Support Engineer, you will be working within a Customer Support team to run, maintain and improve several applications in a Production environment.
- IT studies or previous experience as a developer for at least of 1 year
- Initiative, proactive and good communication skills
- Team player and willing to help others
- Basic English knowledge
- Other language knowledge is an advantage
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new tools and technologies
- Above all – open minded and willing for continuous self-improvement!
Your role in our team:
- You will investigate and resolve application issues
- You will monitor and proactively propose solutions for application functionality and stability improvements
- You will implement Change Requests and other improvements for the application
- You will make regular changes and releases on Production environment
- You will collaborate with your team and the technical team on customer side during all your activities
- You will be constantly searching for useful information to better respond to the client needs.
- Continuous training and development programs.
- You will learn ECM fundamentals and certify as ECM Business Administrator
- Experience working in a multinational and multicultural company.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications.
- A modern working environment.
- Full social package.
- A dynamic international working environment and great career opportunities.
- “Work from everywhere” policy!
If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com
Why join us?
We are PLANET GROUP, with offices in Cluj - Romania, Moldova, Italy, Senegal, Egypt, Polonia in order to cover Europe – Middle East area and soon opening office also in Dubai. Founded in 1997, we gained a significant experience over many years collaborating with EMC, being acknowledged as preferred EMEA technical partner and providing services for developing complex enterprise software solutions based on Content Management technology, implemented mainly in banking sector, pharma, energy, telecom, oil and gas, corporate and public sector.
Our company has strong business expertise on Document Management tailor-made solutions successfully implemented. We take responsibility of complete projects, from workshops with the client to build the business requirements, analysis, solution design, development, deployment, acceptance test, warranty and support, assisting the client in every step of the way in his document management implementation.
Make a step forward in your career! Join us today!