PGI is a leading solutions provider based on OpenText technologies for European and Middle East markets. As an Application Support Analyst, you will be in charge with one or more business clients to ensure a proper functioning of several applications in production environment in collaboration with a team of Application Support Engineers and the technical team on client side.
- Initiative, good communication skills and the ability to work efficiently in a team
- Flexibility and customer-oriented mindset
- Good command of English. Ability to handle customer communications both spoken and written.
- Other language knowledge is an advantage
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new tools and technologies
- Above all – open minded and willing for continuous self-improvement!
Your role in our team:
- You will be the main contact point for the client to assist on all the aspects of running and maintaining applications in a Production environment
- You will drive the communication on the customer requests
- You will be the entry point for the customer requests and will drive their implementation in collaboration with a team of Application Support Engineers
- You will resolve less technical requests and perform an initial analysis on the more technical ones
- You will perform the necessary quality assurance activities on provided solutions
- You will be constantly searching for useful information to better respond to the client needs.
- Continuous training and development programs.
- You will learn ECM fundamentals and certify as ECM Business Administrator
- Experience working in a multinational and multicultural company.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications.
- A modern working environment.
- Full social package.
- A dynamic international working environment and great career opportunities.
- “Work from everywhere” policy!
If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com
Why join us?
We are PLANET GROUP, with offices in Cluj - Romania, Moldova, Italy, Senegal, Egypt, Polonia in order to cover Europe – Middle East area and soon opening office also in Dubai. Founded in 1997, we gained a significant experience over many years collaborating with EMC, being acknowledged as preferred EMEA technical partner and providing services for developing complex enterprise software solutions based on Content Management technology, implemented mainly in banking sector, pharma, energy, telecom, oil and gas, corporate and public sector.
Our company has strong business expertise on Document Management tailor-made solutions successfully implemented. We take responsibility of complete projects, from workshops with the client to build the business requirements, analysis, solution design, development, deployment, acceptance test, warranty and support, assisting the client in every step of the way in his document management implementation.
Make a step forward in your career! Join us today!