We are looking for new teammates to join us and participate in Digital Governance projects. Onboard, you will actively participate in product architecture, development, and deployment. You will face the latest technology, trends, and processes as Microservices, DevOps and Cloud-native.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Provable proficiency in Go programming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in programming or information technology
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge in Java or Python is recommended
- Portfolio of work with examples that showcase technical skill
- Strong analytical skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Go templating, common frameworks, and tools
- Experience working with a team
- About project
The system is aimed to ensure coordinated pooling of individual data, including personal data, held by state information resources, which are relevant to produce official statistics on population and the characteristics thereof, vital events and population mobility to produce demographic statistical indicators. This will enable the production of relevant, reliable, and internationally comparable statistical data, including domestic and international migration, annual estimation of population number with usual residence in territorial aspect, etc.
Microservices, GoLang, TypeScript, Angular, Webpack, GinGonic, Gorm, Migrate, Mongo, Cobra, GoCron, Mustache, ELK, Postgres, Kafka, gitlab-ci.yml, docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Jenkins, Swagger, Postman.
Esempla is a GovTech company. We enable digital government supporting organizations to build better and forward-looking digital services around citizens and businesses’ needs through innovative technology.
Send us your CV to email@example.com