Expert Network Calls is a one-stop expert network aggregator platform that brings together consultants, investors, and market researchers to collaborate on the most challenging projects. Existing clients have already recognized its potential to break down strategic deadlines quicker, factor in market trends faster, and identify profitable opportunities with smarter strategies.
Key Account Manager (ENC)
ENC is the expert network marketplace, a tech platform that improves business engagement and knowledge sharing, around the globe.
Are you ready to work with some of the most sophisticated investment firms, strategy consultancies and corporates in the world? Then our Key Accounts & Partnerships Manager role might be right for you!
As an Key Account Manager with a strategic mindset and a hands-on approach, you’ll work closely with the world’s leading investment funds and blue-chip corporations, helping them succeed with ENC and get unparalleled access to expertise provided by our partners – expert networks.
Your main responsibilities:
- Represent ENC solutions and engage closely with clients and expert networks
- Build and manage long-term, strong relationships with ENC’s new and existing clients
- Create and expand the sales pipeline of the business
- Communicate with clients and partners over the phone, email, Microsoft Teams, LinkedIn, etc.
- Stakeholder management of decision-makers at client firms, including regular check-ins, meetings, and calls
- Work closely with our tech & marketing teams to continuously improve the user experience and our product strategy
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Have tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- Experienced in Sales and Account Management of SaaS platforms
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients and partners
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to navigate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Comfortable adapting to new opportunities and change
- Creative problem-solving and initiative
- Teamworking skills, strategic thinking, and self-motivation
- Full professional proficiency (native like) in English
- Experience with an expert network or management consulting firm will be considered an advantage
Are you hesitant to apply because you're not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! We’d love to hear from you and see how you can drive impact at ENC.
What we offer:
- The ability to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time Monday – Friday work schedule
- Hybrid workplace, with the possibility to combine work from the office and from home after completing the training in the office
- Company-wide referral program offering a bonus for referring candidates
- Internal, on-the-job training, and continuous professional development programs
- Training policy covering professional needs
- Attractive working conditions with a cozy relaxation area
- Corporate and team building events, as well as other social activities.
To apply for this role, please send a CV in English with your financial expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or call us: +37369941234.
Learn more about our recruitment process here https://workwithus.developmentaid.org/developmentaid-recruitment-workflow/