About the job
A career with 4-vision, will give you the opportunity to provide a range of accounting services. You will be guided by our experienced specialists to meet the increasing pace of our business. We place significant emphasis on our people and their well-being which means continuous growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, international environment, career choices, and a chance for your unique voice and perspective to be heard.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Booking invoices while optimizing their recognition
- Bookkeeping -recording, classifying, and organizing financial transactions
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual closing reports
- Assisting with financial statement compilation
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or students enrolled in accounting, finance, engineering, math, science, or related studies
- Preferably at least one year of experience working in financial services
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office tools)
- Ability and flexibility to operate in a virtual environment
- Curiosity and a lifelong learning mindset
- Team-players interested in building a career in the accounting field
- Very good English is a must
What we offer
- Competitive starting NET salary + paid lunch
- Holiday allowance bonus 8% of your annual salary paid in May (equals one more salary)
- Office in the city center- Sky Tower
- Each year we have a corporate retreat for our Chisinau and Dutch team (which is a lot of fun)
- Monthly teambuilding activities
More about our company
4-Vision is a Dutch company who provides full financial assistance for its customers. We have a great work environment where there is space to develop and grow and where you will be treated with respect. We do not like strict hierarchy. What we do like is creating a relaxed working atmosphere where everyone is happy to work for achieving the very best result.
To apply, please send your CV to e-mail email@example.com with a short motivation detailing your professional skills and suitability to this position.
Suitable applicants will be invited for a test and interviews.