Middle to Senior JS Backend Developer
Are you a Middle to Senior Backend Developer looking for a role where you can make a difference and get involved in building a life changing product? You’re the one we’re looking for!
- Take responsibilities on backend tasks within the Gardian ecosystem
- Participate in release planning and other Agile artifacts
- Self-organize and work indepedently
- Work with and report to the PM
- Supervise and mentor junior developers (MR reviews, goals, feedback etc)
Our main requirements are:
- 3+ years of commercial experience in Node.js
- 1+ years of experience with NestJS (Typescript)
- 1+ years of experience with ReactJS
- SQL database knowledge (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Basic knowledge in Computer Science (types of data, algorithms, data structure)
- Experience with Git
- A decent knowledge of the whole CLI
- Experience using RESTful APIs
- Experience with Responsive/Adaptive Design
- Working with state managers redux and, as an advantage, effector
- Knowledge of CSS Preprocessors (Sass, Less) - Understanding React Hooks
Will represent an Advantage:
- Knowledge of Cloud stacks, IaaC (AWS, Terraform)
- Proven leadership experience
- Remote working experience
Why work with us?
• Full social package
• Hybrid work (office, home) from 8:00-10:00 till 17:00-19:00
• Free lunches and coffee
• Hardware, trainings, courses and books provided by the company
• Young, ambitious and friendly teammates
Come check out what we have to offer you at Gardian, where we invest our energy and professionalism in building amazing IT solutions for everyday life.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for in the subject. We are eager to work with you!